Monday, February 9, 2015

Listening to Music While Reading?

Listening to music while I read is one of my favorite things to do. It's even better if it's some of your favorite songs. It helps you get into the world of the book and really zone in on what's happening. I have made a list of some of my favorite songs that I listen to while reading.


  • The Kids Aren't Alright by Fall Out Boy
  • Down the Drain by Raw Fabrics
  • One Headlight by the Wallflowers
  • Jamie All Over by Mayday Parade
  • Do I Wanna Know by the Arctic Monkeys
  • Sweater Weather by the Neighbourhood
  • Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
  • The End of All Things by Panic! At the Disco
  • Blank Space by Taylor Swift
  • Savior by Rise Against
  • Boom Clap by Charlie XCX
  • Rollercoaster by Bleacher
  • Drops of Jupiter by Train
  • Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue
  • It Ends Tonight by the All American Rejects
  • Just Tonight by the Pretty Reckless
  • Letters From the Sky by Civil Twilight
  • Any cover by the Vitamin String Quartet

Here is a link to most of the songs, supported through grooveshark.com http://grooveshark.com/#!/consciencebach/broadcast

Connie Liederbach

No comments:

Post a Comment